ApacheServiceMix & IBM-MQ

Joerg Jansen
Good evening,

I'm trying to migrate our mq-adapter from IBM-MQ-Version 7.5 to 8.0.
The used ASM version is 7.0.0.
Unfortunately I'm getting the following error:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
?
Does anyone has experience with those interfaces?
I published more informatio on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43652652/apache-servicemix-connection-to-ibm-websphere-8-0

Thanks for an help to solve this problem.

Kind regards,
Jörg.

Re: ApacheServiceMix & IBM-MQ

did you update the connection factory (and corresponding jar) ?

On 04/27/2017 10:08 PM, Joerg Jansen wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> I'm trying to migrate our mq-adapter from IBM-MQ-Version 7.5 to 8.0.
> The used ASM version is 7.0.0.
> Unfortunately I'm getting the following error:
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
> ?
> Does anyone has experience with those interfaces?
> I published more informatio on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43652652/apache-servicemix-connection-to-ibm-websphere-8-0
>
> Thanks for an help to solve this problem.
>
> Kind regards,
> Jörg.

RE: ApacheServiceMix & IBM-MQ

Joerg Jansen
Good morning Jean-Baptiste,

which connection factory should I update?
I did not patch any libraries,
The way I did was adding the external IBM jars as a feature into ASM and my interface has a reference to them.
With version 7.5 everything is working, but switching to version 8.0 is showing the described error.

An example of my ibm-features.xml and the used blueprint you can see here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43652652/apache-servicemix-connection-to-ibm-websphere-8-0

Best regards,
Jörg