Board report 2011-03-16

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
L.S.,

Just read the initial stab at the board report for this week at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-03-16  --  look
pretty good to me!
How about we add a word or two about the documentation improvements
and the website plans in the community objectives?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

It looks good to me also.

On 03/14/2011 09:36 AM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Just read the initial stab at the board report for this week at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-03-16  --  look
> pretty good to me!
> How about we add a word or two about the documentation improvements
> and the website plans in the community objectives?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

We need to report on the branding requirements for TLPs, see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html
Otherwise looks good.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 09:36, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Just read the initial stab at the board report for this week at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-03-16  --  look
> pretty good to me!
> How about we add a word or two about the documentation improvements
> and the website plans in the community objectives?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Open Source SOA

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Correct.

Thanks for the reminder Guillaume.

On 03/14/2011 09:44 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> We need to report on the branding requirements for TLPs, see
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html
> Otherwise looks good.
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 09:36, Gert Vanthienen
> <[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> L.S.,
>>
>> Just read the initial stab at the board report for this week at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-03-16  --  look
>> pretty good to me!
>> How about we add a word or two about the documentation improvements
>> and the website plans in the community objectives?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Gert Vanthienen
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

Chris Custine
I have updated the board report with the branding compliance checklist
and the suggested comments on web site and documentation and it has
been submitted.  I cut it a little close on the timeline due to travel
this week, but we still made it.

Thanks for the suggestions!
--
Chris Custine

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 02:36, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Just read the initial stab at the board report for this week at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-03-16  --  look
> pretty good to me!
> How about we add a word or two about the documentation improvements
> and the website plans in the community objectives?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

Gert Vanthienen
L.S.,

I've raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-779 to keep
track of what needs to be done for the branding.  Since I'm pretty
useless when it comes to graphics design myself, I'll take a stab at
updating the DOAP file with information about the recent releases
instead ;)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Correct.
>
> Thanks for the reminder Guillaume.

> On 03/14/2011 09:44 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>> We need to report on the branding requirements for TLPs, see
>> http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html
>> Otherwise looks good.
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 09:36, Gert Vanthienen
>> <[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> L.S.,
>>>
>>> Just read the initial stab at the board report for this week at
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-03-16  --  look
>>> pretty good to me!
>>> How about we add a word or two about the documentation improvements
>>> and the website plans in the community objectives?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Gert Vanthienen
>>> ------------------------
>>> FuseSource
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

Chris Custine
Yeah, we should probably make that a standard part of the release
process (yay, add another step!).  At least it doesn't take much
effort.  I am sure there is a way to automate that with Maven but it
really isn't a big deal anyway.
--
Chris Custine

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 16:17, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> I've raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-779 to keep
> track of what needs to be done for the branding.  Since I'm pretty
> useless when it comes to graphics design myself, I'll take a stab at
> updating the DOAP file with information about the recent releases
> instead ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Correct.
>>
>> Thanks for the reminder Guillaume.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 03/14/2011 09:44 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>>
>>> We need to report on the branding requirements for TLPs, see
>>> http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html
>>> Otherwise looks good.

Re: Board report 2011-03-16

Hi Chris,