Bundles 2017.01 release soon

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys

As I would like to do dependencies update for Karaf 4.1.0, I need new bundles (especially Spring).

I have bundles updates in preparation and I would like to cut 2017.01 bundles release pretty soon (next week).

No objection ?

Thanks

⁣​

R: Bundles 2017.01 release soon

Andrea Cosentino
+1.
Thanks JB

  Il sab, 14 gen, 2017 alle 16:18, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   Hi guys

As I would like to do dependencies update for Karaf 4.1.0, I need new bundles (especially Spring).

I have bundles updates in preparation and I would like to cut 2017.01 bundles release pretty soon (next week).

No objection ?

Thanks

⁣​

Re: Bundles 2017.01 release soon

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Bundles 2017.01 release soon

forhad
Eagerly waiting for new year version. Hope it will be more attractive.
Md. Forhad Hossain
CEO at
http://designbootstrap.net/