Camel-Beanio not finding Bean Class

Jose Correia

I'm using apache-servicemix-7.0.0, and using camel-beanio with it (2.16.4).

So I have defined a route that calls beanio to parse a file.

However the Class that the records map to is in an external jar.

I have tried to wrap this external jar using:

http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/5.x/users-guide/deployer.html

and it makes it available as a bundle and I can see it is Active.

But when I deploy my camel blueprint.xml it still throws:

"2017-05-24 15:57:51,566 | ERROR | mix-7.0.0/deploy | BlueprintCamelContext            | 40 - org.apache.camel.
camel-blueprint - 2.16.4 | Error occurred during starting Camel: CamelContext(_context1) due Invalid record 'r
ecord', in stream 'REALITY_FILE': Invalid bean class 'za.co.sci.core.shared.RealityFileRecordModel'
org.beanio.BeanIOConfigurationException: Invalid record 'record', in stream 'REALITY_FILE': Invalid bean class
 'za.co.sci.core.shared.RealityFileRecordModel'
        at org.beanio.internal.compiler.ProcessorSupport.process(ProcessorSupport.java:93)[232:org.beanio:2.1.
0]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: za.co.sci.core.shared.RealityFileRecordModel not found by ESB-POC
 [257]
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1
574)[org.apache.felix.framework-5.6.1.jar:]

"

Any ideas how to make camel route find this class?

My blue print attached, and camel mapping xml attached:

blueprint_-_Copy.xml

REALITY_FILE.xml

Thanks
Jose