Camel-Beanio not finding Bean Class

Jose Correia

I'm using apache-servicemix-7.0.0, and using camel-beanio with it (2.16.4).

So I have defined a route that calls beanio to parse a file.

However the Class that the records map to is in an external jar.

I have tried to wrap this external jar using:

and it makes it available as a bundle and I can see it is Active.

But when I deploy my camel blueprint.xml it still throws:

"2017-05-24 15:57:51,566 | ERROR | mix-7.0.0/deploy | BlueprintCamelContext            | 40 - org.apache.camel.
camel-blueprint - 2.16.4 | Error occurred during starting Camel: CamelContext(_context1) due Invalid record 'r
ecord', in stream 'REALITY_FILE': Invalid bean class ''
org.beanio.BeanIOConfigurationException: Invalid record 'record', in stream 'REALITY_FILE': Invalid bean class
        at org.beanio.internal.compiler.ProcessorSupport.process([232:org.beanio:2.1.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: not found by ESB-POC
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(

Any ideas how to make camel route find this class?

My blue print attached, and camel mapping xml attached: