Camel JSM Bridge (Route) from ActiveMQ to SAP PI 7.4?

Camel JSM Bridge (Route) from ActiveMQ to SAP PI 7.4?

catshout
Dear all,

I was trying to connect from SAP PI 7.4 to ActiveMQ but due to some JDK mismatches and other errors it is still not successful. I've opened a post here so far http://scn.sap.com/message/16217536#16217536

But what's about the other way 'round. SAP PI does provide JMS queues as well. Did anyone create a successful JMS connect FROM ActiveMQ to SAP PI JMS queues? In my mind it should be possible similar to a WMQ JMS bridge?

Any hints are highly appreciated.

Best regards
- Gerald