Camel blueprint route sending an event to EventAdmin?

Camel blueprint route sending an event to EventAdmin?

catshout
This post was updated on .
I've checked that the Camel eventadmin component can be used to receive events from OSGi EventAdmin.

Done some research but didn't find something how to publish events to a particular EventAdmin topic out of the box. Is there anything that can be used as pre-built component or is the only way to create a Java bean for sending events?

Best
- Gerald

Re: Camel route sending an event to EventAdmin?

Łukasz Dywicki
Seems there is just consumption possibility in camel-eventadmin (http://camel.apache.org/eventadmin.html <http://camel.apache.org/eventadmin.html>). Posting new events can be done from custom bean which will adopt actual exchange payload to Event object.

Kind regards,
Lukasz
--
Twitter: ldywicki