Contribute

Koprowski, Mariusz
Hi All
I was thinking how I can contribute to ServiceMix... and one of the things that I could propose is building a ServiceMix  Them for Hawtio.
That would allow having Hawtio as a web console for servicemix. The best way would be to do this as a feature for servicemix... so when someone will install Hawtio it can be used.
Also, this can open a possibility to use Hawtio as a ServiceMix management console.

What do you think about this idea?

The only thing that I would like to ask you is there any theming guide for ServiceMix? (Logos, colors etc.)

Best regards
--
Mariusz Koprowski
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Lead

Re: Contribute

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi

Not sure if it's good idea as hawtio is not a Apache software Foundation project, or a ServiceMix subproject.

It could be an optional feature and I don't think a complete distribution makes sense. However a custom console with Karaf decanter all package ready to go in SMX could be interesting.

My €0.01.

On May 22, 2017, 08:32, at 08:32, Mariusz Koprowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi All
>I was thinking how I can contribute to ServiceMix... and one of the
>things that I could propose is building a ServiceMix  Them for Hawtio.
>That would allow having Hawtio as a web console for servicemix. The
>best way would be to do this as a feature for servicemix... so when
>someone will install Hawtio it can be used.
>Also, this can open a possibility to use Hawtio as a ServiceMix
>management console.
>
>What do you think about this idea?
>
>The only thing that I would like to ask you is there any theming guide
>for ServiceMix? (Logos, colors etc.)
>
>Best regards
>--
>Mariusz Koprowski
>Enterprise Solutions Engineering Lead
>T: +48 42 253 48 28
>E: [hidden email]
>Hexagon Mining
>Wolczanska 128/134
>90-441, Lodz, Poland
>www.hexagonmining.com | WebEx | Skype

RE: Contribute

Koprowski, Mariusz
JB
That was also my thinking. I know that Hawtio is not Apache Foundation project. But putting this as an optional package can really be something.

Best regards