Deploying ServiceMix 7 - Configuration Management

Deploying ServiceMix 7 - Configuration Management

jesuisalrick
Hi,

Is there a guide that would provide information on how to deploy an instance of ServiceMix 7 with the required configurations?

If not, what are some of the things I need to take into consideration? Is there some sort of command that would dump the current configuration and I can install it on the target instance?

Re: Deploying ServiceMix 7 - Configuration Management

ksobkowiak
Hi

I'm not sure whether I correctly understand what you mean. Do you want to take a configuration from one ServiceMix instance and deploy another instance using the same configuration?

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

On 19.03.2017 02:00, jesuisalrick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a guide that would provide information on how to deploy an instance
> of ServiceMix 7 with the required configurations?
>
> If not, what are some of the things I need to take into consideration? Is
> there some sort of command that would dump the current configuration and I
> can install it on the target instance?

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Deploying ServiceMix 7 - Configuration Management

jesuisalrick
I guess. A more pointed question is, does Service Mix store all configurations in the etc folder or are there others? What is the recommended way of deploying ServiceMix on prod/test?

Listbombing Webinar

TaslimaRahman
I wish I could state the issue was done and over with and that it was something we don't need to stress over any more. Shockingly, that is simply not the situation. Assaults are progressing. A large portion of them are being gotten and relieved, however despite everything they're happening.Not long ago I gave an online class facilitated by the EEC and the DMA examining the listbombing issue. They will make the recording accessible in the not so distant future and I will connection to union sun journal .

We can't ease up our monitor, however. Aggressors will adjust to the alleviations and nullify them.What's more, remember, listbombing is an indication that your membership procedure is not gathering precise information. In the event that Evil Bob or Dumb Bob can give you Real Bob's address then your information is all suspect. The issue is to some degree in the frame, but on the other hand it's in the entire procedure. What steps would you be able to take to check information without making excessively contact simultaneously?

This is an open door for ground breaking organizations to rethink their membership and address obtaining forms. How would we get Bob's address and data without Evil Bob or Dumb Bob giving us awful information and without adding to the general manhandle on the web.