Deploying ServiceMix BCs/SEs on Open ESB

Deploying ServiceMix BCs/SEs on Open ESB

EXT-Marsh, Joseph C
support for XACML
I believe because ServiceMix is JBI compliant, it should use follow the JBI deployment standard.  Is it possible to deploy ServiceMix components to Open ESB?  (Or, if this is the wrong place to ask, can you point me to resources that would help with this deployment?)

Thank you
Joseph Marsh

Re: Deploying ServiceMix BCs/SEs on Open ESB

Guillaume Nodet-3
You should be able to deploy them, but I don't know if anyone has ever
tried.
Note that you may experience classpath problems, because they assume
some jars are on the classpath.
Please provide feedback of success or failure.