Deploying services in servicemix 4.0

suren_1001
Hi all

i worked on servicemix 3.* now we planning to move towards servicemix 4.0 since it supporting osgi, but i feel some difficulty in deploying services, i read the document they asking me to just drop the sa's in zip format into the deploy directory,once i did that i dono how to run my services where my servicemix is running already,in serivemix 3 when ever iam deploying new sa it will show me in console that its deployed, so tell me how to check in servicemix 4.0.

i have downloaded the servicemix4.0 m-1 where it only 18mb, i think its only having the kernel, so can any one tell me how to proceed further by checking my services which i deployed is working or not, Also tell me how to add new jbi component inside the servicemix 4.0

With regards

Surendar V

Re: Deploying services in servicemix 4.0

 basicly, SMX4 supports JBI deployment. So you can use directly your
existing SA by dropping it in the deploy directory.
 To check if the SA is correctly deploy, you can check in the log
file or in the SMX Kernel using nmr sub-shell.

 On Tue 09/12/08 13:25, suren_1001 [hidden email] wrote:

[...]

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Deploying-services-in-servicemix-4.0-tp20913705p20913705.html