Draft board report for December

ksobkowiak
Hi

I've prepared a draft board report for December at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2017-12-20.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board at the end of the week.

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Draft board report for December

It looks good to me.

Thanks !