Draft board report for June

ksobkowiak
Hi

I've prepared a draft board report for June at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2017-06-21.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board this week.

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Draft board report for June

ksobkowiak
I'll submit the final report to the board next week

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Draft board report for June

Andrea Cosentino