Draft board report for June

ksobkowiak

Hi

I've prepared a draft board report for June at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2018-06-20.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board this week.

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Draft board report for June

ksobkowiak
I'll submit the final report to the board next week.

On Fri, 2018-06-08 at 22:36 +0200, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've prepared a draft board report for June at
> http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2018-06-20.html
>
> Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
> I'll submit the final report to the board this week.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)