Draft board report for June

ksobkowiak
Hi

I've prepared a draft board report for June at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2019-06-19.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board this week.

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Draft board report for June

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
It looks good to me. Thanks Krzysztof.

If you have some time, I would like to discuss with you about new
release and "orientation" for ServiceMix (and eventually propose
something together on the mailing list).