Draft board report for March

ksobkowiak
Hi

I've prepared a draft board report for March at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2018-03-21.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board this week.

Regard

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Draft board report for March

ksobkowiak
I'll submit the final report to the board next week.

On Sun, 2018-03-11 at 23:03 +0100, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've prepared a draft board report for March at
> http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2018-03-21.html
>
> Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
> I'll submit the final report to the board this week.
>
> Regard
> Krzysztof
>
> --
> Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)
>
> JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
> Apache Software Foundation Member (http://apache.org/)
> Apache ServiceMix Committer & PMC Member (http://servicemix.apache.org/)
> Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)
--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Draft board report for March

ksobkowiak
Sorry, wrong email. Had not too good day today