Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Dec 2011

Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Dec 2011

Guillaume Nodet-7
FYI

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Dec 2011

Gert Vanthienen
Administrator
L.S.,

I took an initial stab at the board report in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-12-21 - feel free to
amend/correct wherever necessary.  We probably have to alter the releases
section over the next few days as we are moving along with the current
release plans.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FYI

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Dec 2011

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Gert,

Great initiative. It looks good to me.

Thanks

On 12/07/2011 02:56 PM, Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> I took an initial stab at the board report in
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/2011-12-21 - feel free to
> amend/correct wherever necessary.  We probably have to alter the releases
> section over the next few days as we are moving along with the current
> release plans.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Guillaume Nodet<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> FYI

Thx a ton for the report, Gert.
I've just modified the release section to reflect the last bundle vote
and I'll send it to board asap.

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com