Governance Registry

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Governance Registry

kazanture
Hello all,
I am investigating possible ESB solutions. 2 solutions left on my list, service mix and redhat' s fuse(also based on servicemix). I dont want to pay yearly subscription thing so I am trying to focus on servicemix. I have installed it, made few samples etc. But I could not find a solution for governance registry. Any suggestions?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Governance Registry

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi,

by governance registry, you mean a service registry where you can see
all services available in the ESB, for the WS, being able to update the
policy/wsdl in the registry, etc ?

Regards
JB

On 06/10/2014 04:36 PM, kazanture wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am investigating possible ESB solutions. 2 solutions left on my list,
> service mix and redhat' s fuse(also based on servicemix). I dont want to pay
> yearly subscription thing so I am trying to focus on servicemix. I have
> installed it, made few samples etc. But I could not find a solution for
> governance registry. Any suggestions?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/Governance-Registry-tp5720778.html
> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Governance Registry

kazanture
Yes and also being able to access services with names instead of physical address, also service lifecycle management and governing service policies.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Governance Registry

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
OK,

We don't have such feature natively in ServiceMix.

I don't know about Fuse ESB (I think there is such kind of feature
provided, but I don't know it). What I can say is that Talend provide a
Service Registry (as you described) using Jackrabbit for the storage.

Regards
JB

On 06/10/2014 05:42 PM, kazanture wrote:
> Yes and also being able to access services with names instead of physical
> address, also service lifecycle management and governing service policies.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/Governance-Registry-tp5720778p5720780.html
> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Governance Registry

kazanture
Thenk you for the answer I continue investigating.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Governance Registry

Neil Franken
Also look at WSo2 they have a pretty neat registry.

Kind Regards
Neil Franken
Head Of IT
Insolvency Management Services (iMS) formerly NCRM
Ph:   1300 467 467 (Australia) - 0800 174 472 (New Zealand)
Fax: 1300 329 329 (Australia) -  0800 403 038 (New Zealand)
Email: [hidden email]
Web: Insolvency Management Services | Credit Risk Management


************************************************************

This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this e-mail is prohibited. It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return e-mail. You should also delete this e-mail message and destroy any hard copies produced.

****************************************************************



-----Original Message-----
From: kazanture [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 June 2014 4:55 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Governance Registry

Thenk you for the answer I continue investigating.



--
View this message in context: http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/Governance-Registry-tp5720778p5720783.html
Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Governance Registry

Raúl Kripalani
In reply to this post by Jean-Baptiste Onofré
fabric8 might be what you're after: http://fabric8.io

It's developed by Red Hat, but it's Apache licensed (ASL), so you can
use/modify/redistribute it for free AFAIK.

Raúl.

Sent from my iPad

> On 10 Jun 2014, at 17:37, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> OK,
>
> We don't have such feature natively in ServiceMix.
>
> I don't know about Fuse ESB (I think there is such kind of feature provided, but I don't know it). What I can say is that Talend provide a Service Registry (as you described) using Jackrabbit for the storage.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> On 06/10/2014 05:42 PM, kazanture wrote:
>> Yes and also being able to access services with names instead of physical
>> address, also service lifecycle management and governing service policies.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/Governance-Registry-tp5720778p5720780.html
>> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com