Quantcast

[HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

[HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

A new set of ServiceMix Bundles are ready to be released, included a
major update of the bundles-pom.

If there's no objection, I plan to start the release process tomorrow.

Re: [HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

Kindly regards

> Hi guys,
>
> A new set of ServiceMix Bundles are ready to be released, included a major update of the bundles-pom.
>
> If there's no objection, I plan to start the release process tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

R: [HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

Andrea Cosentino

  Il dom, 19 feb, 2017 alle 22:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   Hi guys,