[HEADS UP] Preparing July bundles release

[HEADS UP] Preparing July bundles release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

I started the preparation of the July bundles release.

I will merge several new bundles and updates by the end of this week.

I plan to cut the release next week.

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing July bundles release

Andrea Cosentino
Thanks JB,

I already added a bunch of SMX bundles in the repo.

--
Andrea Cosentino