[HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release

[HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

I started to prepare the ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release on a local branch.

I will start to create the corresponding Jira and push changes tonight.

If you have some work in progress around bundles, please let me know.

I plan to submit the release to vote during the week end.

Thanks !

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release

Andrea Cosentino
Maybe there is only one thing I'd like to discuss, currently the grpc bundle brings everything, can we specify optional stuff?

Do you have time to take a look?

Otherwise we can release as always and work on this fine tuning in the next cycle.

Thanks JB as always

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 3:43:03 PM GMT+1, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys,

I started to prepare the ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release on a local branch.

I will start to create the corresponding Jira and push changes tonight.

If you have some work in progress around bundles, please let me know.

I plan to submit the release to vote during the week end.

Thanks !

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Thanks Andreas, and good catch !

Let me take a look on the gRPC bundle.

On 01/24/2018 04:30 PM, Andrea Cosentino wrote:

> Maybe there is only one thing I'd like to discuss, currently the grpc bundle brings everything, can we specify optional stuff?
>
> Do you have time to take a look?
>
> Otherwise we can release as always and work on this fine tuning in the next cycle.
>
> Thanks JB as always
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 3:43:03 PM GMT+1, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi guys,
>
> I started to prepare the ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release on a local branch.
>
> I will start to create the corresponding Jira and push changes tonight.
>
> If you have some work in progress around bundles, please let me know.
>
> I plan to submit the release to vote during the week end.
>
> Thanks !

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Andrea sorry ;)

> Thanks Andreas, and good catch !
>
> Let me take a look on the gRPC bundle.

> On 01/24/2018 04:30 PM, Andrea Cosentino wrote:
>> Maybe there is only one thing I'd like to discuss, currently the grpc bundle brings everything, can we specify optional stuff?
>>
>> Do you have time to take a look?
>>
>> Otherwise we can release as always and work on this fine tuning in the next cycle.
>>
>> Thanks JB as always
>>
>> --
>> Andrea Cosentino
>> ----------------------------------
>> Apache Camel PMC Member
>> Apache Karaf Committer
>> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>> Github: oscerd
>>

>> On Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 3:43:03 PM GMT+1, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I started to prepare the ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release on a local branch.
>>
>> I will start to create the corresponding Jira and push changes tonight.
>>
>> If you have some work in progress around bundles, please let me know.
>>
>> I plan to submit the release to vote during the week end.
>>
>> Thanks !
>> Regards
>> JB

R: Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.01 release

Andrea Cosentino
NP :-)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mer, 24 gen, 2018 alle 17:03, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   Andrea sorry ;)