[HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.02 release

[HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.02 release

I'm starting the preparation of the bundles 2018.02 release.

I should be able to submit to your vote by the end of this week.

On the other hand, I'm evaluating a way to externalize the headers in a more
dynamic way leveraging Pax URL (wrap).

That's a PoC for now, I will give you an update as soon as I have something
clean to show.

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.02 release

Andrea Cosentino
+1, thanks JB

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Monday, February 26, 2018, 4:32:21 AM GMT+1, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm starting the preparation of the bundles 2018.02 release.

I should be able to submit to your vote by the end of this week.

On the other hand, I'm evaluating a way to externalize the headers in a more
dynamic way leveraging Pax URL (wrap).

That's a PoC for now, I will give you an update as soon as I have something
clean to show.

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2018.02 release

Freeman-2

Thanks!
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.