[HEADS UP] Preparing bundles release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

I will push new bundles version and fixes and I plan to submit a new bundles
release over the week end.

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing bundles release

Andrea Cosentino
+1.
Thanks JB --Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: [hidden email]: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Friday, March 31, 2017 7:00 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi guys,

I will push new bundles version and fixes and I plan to submit a new bundles
release over the week end.

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing bundles release

MehJav92
Niceee thanks !!!:)
I am programmer who is creating hack and cheats for mobile devices such as android and iOS!!