[HEADS UP] Preparing new bundles release and propose to do some cleanup

[HEADS UP] Preparing new bundles release and propose to do some cleanup

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

FYI, I'm preparing a ServiceMix Bundles 2017.04 release.

I plan to submit the vote during the week end if there's no objection.

On the other hand, I would like to do some cleanup in the bundles: we
have a lot of "old" versions that we don't release anymore. It's
"pollute" the repository. For example, we have more than 20 versions of
java-aws-sdk bundle, but we mostly release only the three last ones.
Same for Spring.
So, basically, I propose to keep only the three last versions of each
bundle.
Agree ?

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing new bundles release and propose to do some cleanup

Andrea Cosentino
+1

Thanks JB
--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Friday, April 28, 2017 11:12 AM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys,

FYI, I'm preparing a ServiceMix Bundles 2017.04 release.

I plan to submit the vote during the week end if there's no objection.

On the other hand, I would like to do some cleanup in the bundles: we

have a lot of "old" versions that we don't release anymore. It's

"pollute" the repository. For example, we have more than 20 versions of

java-aws-sdk bundle, but we mostly release only the three last ones.

Same for Spring.

So, basically, I propose to keep only the three last versions of each

bundle.

Agree ?

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing new bundles release and propose to do some cleanup

Good idea with the clean-up. It's difficult to browse this repo on Github now. We should remove the unused stuff. You can eventually put a tag on the repo before cleaning-up.

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)