[HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

[HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

I have some new bundles in preparation (with some fixes as well).

I plan to start the release process (for February release) in two weeks.

If you have some bundles in preparation on your side, please open the PR
or push your changes.

Thanks !

PS: I'm in vacation tonight for 10 days. I will have access to my
e-mails but I can have some delay depending of the tequila I will have
in my blood ;)

Re: [HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

Christian Schneider
If the repository for features is set up then I will create PRs for the
spring features. Should be done in two weeks so maybe these can also be
released then.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Krzysztof said he will deal with the repo.

Great for the PR. Thanks !

> If the repository for features is set up then I will create PRs for the
> spring features. Should be done in two weeks so maybe these can also be
> released then.
>
> Christian

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I have some new bundles in preparation (with some fixes as well).
>>
>> I plan to start the release process (for February release) in two weeks.
>>
>> If you have some bundles in preparation on your side, please open the
>> PR or push your changes.
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> PS: I'm in vacation tonight for 10 days. I will have access to my
>> e-mails but I can have some delay depending of the tequila I will have
>> in my blood ;)

Re: [HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

Andrea Cosentino
I'm adding some bundles actually :-)
 --
Andrea Cosentino