HTTP component and security

I use the servicemix-http component and I need to add security on this endpoint.
I have added SSL without problem but I would like to define a blacklist of IP addresses which are not allowed to access to the endpoint.

How can I do that ?
Is it already supported by WS-Policy ?
Do I need to add a camel routing before my BC ?

Thanks for your feedback,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: HTTP component and security

There is no support for blacklisted IP afaik but I think you could add
that by implementing your own marshaler on the new http consumer
endpoint.
Another way would be to provide a patch so that it is supported by
servicemix-http natively.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I use the servicemix-http component and I need to add security on this endpoint.
> I have added SSL without problem but I would like to define a blacklist of IP addresses which are not allowed to access to the endpoint.
>
> How can I do that ?
> Is it already supported by WS-Policy ?
> Do I need to add a camel routing before my BC ?
>
> Thanks for your feedback,
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
> BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
> http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net