Help with JmsProviderMarshaler class

gmotts-2
Hello,

Has anyone successfully implemented a JmsProviderMarshaler class?  I've added logging statements to my custom class and never see any output to the console or log files... Any ideas of how to debug?

Thanks in advance.

-Gary

Re: Help with JmsProviderMarshaler class

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 Hi Gary,

 I haven't implemented a JmsProviderMarshaler but I have done a
HttpSoapConsumerMarsheler (to add IP blacklisting).
 It's not exactly the same but not so far.

 In your xbean.xml, have you defined the marshaler attribute on the
jms component ?
 Do you have modify the conf/log4j.xml to add your logger ?

 On Mon 24/11/08 22:59, gmotts [hidden email] wrote:

 Hello,

 Has anyone successfully implemented a JmsProviderMarshaler class?
I've
 added logging statements to my custom class and never see any output
to the
 console or log files... Any ideas of how to debug?

 Thanks in advance.

 -Gary

Links:
------