High CPU usage

currently, I use ServiceMix 3.2.2 with a service defined like this :
- SU using cxf-se component (using cxfse:pojo which use a simple bean)
- SU using http to expose my cxf-se in a WebService way

When testing this service, the server takes 100% CPU and I need to shutdown
ServiceMix to release the CPU.

Have someone the same problem ?

To investigate, I'm going :
- to test ServiceMix 3.3
- make a thread dump to identify where is the CPU consumption
- launch JMX console to monitor the SU

Re: High CPU usage

Freeman-2
Hi,

There is a known problem when redeploy the cxf SA which cause 100% cpu
usage, [1] track this issue and it's already get fixed both for 3.2.3
release and 3.3 release

If you see high cpu usage when redeploy the project, it should be the
same issue.
[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1354

Freeman

 Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> currently, I use ServiceMix 3.2.2 with a service defined like this :
> - SU using cxf-se component (using cxfse:pojo which use a simple bean)
> - SU using http to expose my cxf-se in a WebService way
>
> When testing this service, the server takes 100% CPU and I need to shutdown
> ServiceMix to release the CPU.
>
> Have someone the same problem ?
>
> To investigate, I'm going :
> - to test ServiceMix 3.3
> - make a thread dump to identify where is the CPU consumption
> - launch JMX console to monitor the SU

> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
> http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net

Re: High CPU usage

Thanks a lot Freeman,

The issue is exactly the one described in the SM-1354 bug.

I upgrade to 3.3 to confirmed that it's solved.