How to config a HA ServiceMIx Quartz component

How to config a HA ServiceMIx Quartz component

yanherrera
Hi,

    I would like to know how to config a HA ServiceMix Quartz components into a ServiceMix 3.2.3 cluster enviroment.

   any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Re: How to config a HA ServiceMIx Quartz component

Jean-Baptiste Onofre
Quick question,

What do you want to do exactly ?
Having one "master" quartz endpoint that fire message, and if this one
falls down, going to another one (on a remote node) ?

On 09/01/2011 08:23 PM, yanherrera wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      I would like to know how to config a HA ServiceMix Quartz components
> into a ServiceMix 3.2.3 cluster enviroment.
>
>     any idea?
>

> Thank you in advance.

Re: How to config a HA ServiceMIx Quartz component

yanherrera
Hi,

    We have 2 ServiceMix in a cluster. and I would like to have one "master"  quartz endpoint that fire message,  if this one falls down, going to another one on the othe node.

Thank you in advance.