How to connect activemq web console with servicemix 3.3.2?

How to connect activemq web console with servicemix 3.3.2?

yanherrera
Hi everybody!

   I would like to use the activemq-web-console 5.3.0 to manage the activemq instance of a servicemix 3.3.2. When I try to deploy the activemq-web-console I get the following error:

[main ] ERROR BrokerService- Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason: java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: Failed to bind to server socket: tcp://localhost:61616 due to: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

 My test have the servicemix and the activemq-console in the same machine.

 Thank you in advance

 Juan José.

Re: How to connect activemq web console with servicemix 3.3.2?

Rocco Gallo Citera
Juan Jose,
The Active MQ Broker and the server has to be in different ports to
avoid port collition. Another process is using port 61616 and the
broker could not start.