How to disable embeded Broker

Abhinav2510
Hi All,

I am tryinmg to disable embeded Broker inside servicemix.
I have removed activemq.xml but still I am seeing in logs activemq-osgi bundle is trying to read configuration file from c:\servicemix\etc\activemq.xml which path is wrong as I am on linux server.

I tried searching in servicemix etc folder but I couldnt find any configuration that points to c:\servicemix\etc\activemq.xml. I tried unistalling the activemq-osgi bundle which seems to solve the problem but then my other bundle which connect to Activemq go in waiting state and logs say missing requirement
 [134] Error starting mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-camel/5.10.0 (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.activemq.activemq-camel [134]: Unable to resolve 134.0: missing requirement [134.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.activemq))
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2017/06/21 16:41:03 | org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.activemq.activemq-camel [134]: Unable to resolve 134.0: missing requirement [134.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.activemq)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2017/06/21 16:41:03 |       at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)

Can someone please help?
Thansk