How to install Drools 6.5 in servicemix 7.0.0M2

How to install Drools 6.5 in servicemix 7.0.0M2

tommaso1974
Hi,

Is there a way for configure the latest version of Drools (6.5) in ServiceMix 7.0.0M2?
At the moment, the last complete supported version is the 5.6.0 FINAL.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards

Re: How to install Drools 6.5 in servicemix 7.0.0M2

ksobkowiak
Hi

ServiceMix 7 supports actually Drools 6.2.0. You can find the features here https://github.com/apache/servicemix/blob/master/assemblies/features/servicemix-kie/src/main/feature/feature.xml. There is no single drools feature but they are more modularized. The features are available in ServiceMix after start - you should simply use feature:install command.

There aare some samples available (also as features: https://github.com/apache/servicemix/blob/master/assemblies/features/servicemix-examples/src/main/feature/feature.xml#L166-L187)

With Drools 6.5 we can have some problems as some necessary jars are no more available in the Central Maven Repository. We plan to move the Drools features to ServiceMix Extras.

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: How to install Drools 6.5 in servicemix 7.0.0M2

tommaso1974
Hello ksobkowiak

Thank you so much for the explanation and for links.

Best regards