[INFO] Bundles 2017.06 release this week

[INFO] Bundles 2017.06 release this week

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

I started to prepare new bundles and fixes.

I plan to do the bundles 2017.06 release starting middle of this week.

Re: [INFO] Bundles 2017.06 release this week

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
By the way, as said in a previous thread, I will do some cleanups on the bundles
before this release (keeping only the last used versions).