Including component's jar files

bgoetzmann
Hello,

Working with ServiceMix 3.3, I have a SU that include a custom jar file; in this library one of my classes uses WS-Notification. So, in the xbean.xml of the SU, I would like include required librairies of the component servicemix-wsn2005, like this (as stated in the Classloaders page, http://servicemix.apache.org/classloaders.html):

<beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">
  <classpath>
    <component>servicemix-wsn2005</component>
  </classpath>

But, when I deploy my SA, I get an exception telling "No such component: servicemix-wsn2005"!
What's wrong with this?

Cheers,

Bertrand.

Re: Including component's jar files

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Is the servicemix-wsn2005 component is in dependency of your SU pom.xml ?

On Wed 17/12/08 15:29, bgoetzmann [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Working with ServiceMix 3.3, I have a SU that include a custom jar file;
> in
this library one of my classes uses WS-Notification. So, in the xbean.xml
> of
the SU, I would like include required librairies of the component
> servicemix-wsn2005, like this (as stated in the Classloaders page,
> http://servicemix.apache.org/classloaders.html):
> <beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">
<classpath>
> <library>servicemix-wsn2005</library>
> </classpath>
>
> But, when I deploy my SA, I get an exception telling "No such
> component:
servicemix-wsn2005"!
> What's wrong with this?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bertrand.

Re: Including component's jar files

bgoetzmann
No. In the SU I just have a xbean.xml file and a jar file (zip attached).
The service assembly containing service units is built from a Groovy script using a DSL (see my article, in french, here: http://www.odelia-technologies.com/node/174).

Does ServiceMix need to access to a pom.xml file?

Cheers,

Bertrand.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote
Is the servicemix-wsn2005 component is in dependency of your SU pom.xml ?

jb@nanthrax.net

On Wed 17/12/08 15:29, bgoetzmann bgoetzmann@sophia.symag.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Working with ServiceMix 3.3, I have a SU that include a custom jar file;
> in
this library one of my classes uses WS-Notification. So, in the xbean.xml
> of
the SU, I would like include required librairies of the component
> servicemix-wsn2005, like this (as stated in the Classloaders page,
> http://servicemix.apache.org/classloaders.html):
> <beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">
<classpath>
> <library>servicemix-wsn2005</library>
> </classpath>
>
> But, when I deploy my SA, I get an exception telling "No such
> component:
servicemix-wsn2005"!
> What's wrong with this?
>
> Cheers,