New milestone and support of java-11

Geaaru
Hi devs,

Unfortunately, the time for maintains Opensource projects in our free
time is always too few. As Sabayon dev and Gentoo ebuild maintainer, I
know what this means.

I see that in the last period are been released new Apache Servicemix
Bundles in the 2019 but not a complete release.

So:

* are there milestone for release new versions?

* last releases could be used with java-11.0.x?

Thanks in advance for any feedback and thank you for your job.

-- geaaru

Re: New milestone and support of java-11

I'm preparing a new release major version including update to Karaf
4.2.x. This will be JDK 11 compliant (at least for the Karaf part).

On 17/06/2019 12:30, Geaaru wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Unfortunately, the time for maintains Opensource projects in our free
> time is always too few. As Sabayon dev and Gentoo ebuild maintainer, I
> know what this means.
>
> I see that in the last period are been released new Apache Servicemix
> Bundles in the 2019 but not a complete release.
>
> So:
>
> * are there milestone for release new versions?
>
> * last releases could be used with java-11.0.x?
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback and thank you for your job.
>
> -- geaaru

Re: New milestone and support of java-11

Geaaru
Hi JB,

Ok, thank you very very much for clarification.

g.