Next release

tmoreira2020
  Hi there, I am curious about the next release of ServiceMix is there any
effort on it? I looked the commits on github
<https://github.com/apache/servicemix> and looks like there is no work in
progress.

  Thanks

Thiago Moreira
+55 48 99911-6331

Re: Next release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Thiago,

No plan for now. However, Karaf 4.1.6 and 4.2.1 have just been released.

ServiceMix is basically a custom Karaf distribution.

I can prepare a 7.x release if you want, just have to check about the
updates.

On 01/09/2018 21:05, Thiago Moreira (timba) wrote:

>   Hi there, I am curious about the next release of ServiceMix is there any
> effort on it? I looked the commits on github
> <https://github.com/apache/servicemix> and looks like there is no work in
> progress.
>
>   Thanks
>
> Thiago Moreira
> +55 48 99911-6331

Re: Next release

tmoreira2020
  Hey JB, got it. No big deal I will switch to Karaf.

  Thanks

Thiago Moreira
+55 48 99911-6331

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 1:57 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Thiago,
>
> No plan for now. However, Karaf 4.1.6 and 4.2.1 have just been released.
>
> ServiceMix is basically a custom Karaf distribution.
>
> I can prepare a 7.x release if you want, just have to check about the
> updates.

> On 01/09/2018 21:05, Thiago Moreira (timba) wrote:
> >   Hi there, I am curious about the next release of ServiceMix is there
> any
> > effort on it? I looked the commits on github
> > <https://github.com/apache/servicemix> and looks like there is no work
> in
> > progress.
> >
> >   Thanks
> >
> > Thiago Moreira
> > +55 48 99911-6331
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

RE: Next release

Stephen, Premkumar
Information Classification: ll Limited Access

Hello JB,

We are looking for the next servicemix 7.x release that contains the latest version of Camel (in addition to Karaf).

What would that version be, which Camel would that bundle in, and what would the ETA be?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Prem

  Hey JB, got it. No big deal I will switch to Karaf.

  Thanks

Thiago Moreira
+55 48 99911-6331

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 1:57 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Thiago,
>
> No plan for now. However, Karaf 4.1.6 and 4.2.1 have just been released.
>
> ServiceMix is basically a custom Karaf distribution.
>
> I can prepare a 7.x release if you want, just have to check about the
> updates.

> On 01/09/2018 21:05, Thiago Moreira (timba) wrote:
> >   Hi there, I am curious about the next release of ServiceMix is
> > there
> any
> > effort on it? I looked the commits on github
> > <https://github.com/apache/servicemix> and looks like there is no
> > work
> in
> > progress.
> >
> >   Thanks
> >
> > Thiago Moreira
> > +55 48 99911-6331
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Next release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Stephen,

I can prepare an update but only next week (I'm busy with Karaf Decanter
release preparation this week).

On 04/09/2018 15:03, Stephen, Premkumar wrote:

> Information Classification: ll Limited Access
>
> Hello JB,
>
> We are looking for the next servicemix 7.x release that contains the latest version of Camel (in addition to Karaf).
>
> What would that version be, which Camel would that bundle in, and what would the ETA be?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Regards,
> Prem

RE: Next release

Stephen, Premkumar
Information Classification: ll General

Information Classification: ll General

JB,

Much appreciated!!

I can prepare an update but only next week (I'm busy with Karaf Decanter release preparation this week).

On 04/09/2018 15:03, Stephen, Premkumar wrote:

> Information Classification: ll Limited Access
>
> Hello JB,
>
> We are looking for the next servicemix 7.x release that contains the latest version of Camel (in addition to Karaf).
>
> What would that version be, which Camel would that bundle in, and what would the ETA be?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Regards,
> Prem

RE: Next release

Stephen, Premkumar
Hi JB,

I am circling back with the request for the higher version of SM/Camel.
I checked the release schedule at https://servicemix.apache.org/community/releases-schedule.html, but it has no updates.

Thanks in advance!
Prem

I can prepare an update but only next week (I'm busy with Karaf Decanter release preparation this week).

On 04/09/2018 15:03, Stephen, Premkumar wrote:

> Information Classification: ll Limited Access
>
> Hello JB,
>
> We are looking for the next servicemix 7.x release that contains the latest version of Camel (in addition to Karaf).
>
> What would that version be, which Camel would that bundle in, and what would the ETA be?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Regards,
> Prem

Re: Next release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Oh sorry, my bad, I was busy with Karaf and related updates.

Let me prepare something around that.