[PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

[PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi guys,

as part of the ActiveMQ 5.16.0 preparation, I works on:
- Dockerfile/Docker image to provide an "official" Apache Docker image
for ActiveMQ
- Several k8s yml files (with different scenarios)

I propose to integrate this in the ActiveMQ codebase.

Thoughts ?

Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Opps sorry bad mailing list.