[PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release

[PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release

ksobkowiak
Hi

I've just upgraded master to Karaf 4.0.8 and ActiveMQ 5.14.3. Actually we have following configuration:

  * Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.3
  * Apache Camel 2.16.4
  * Apache CXF 3.1.5
  * Apache Karaf 4.0.8

I propose to release 7.0.0 this state this week as this configuration will let the users smooth transition from ServiceMix 6.1.x. Next we can start work on ServiceMix 7.1 which should include Camel 5.17.x or 5.18.x and some other changed planned for ServiceMix 7 (like profiles, etc.)

Kindly regards

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release

Thanks
Regards
JB⁣​

On Jan 15, 2017, 23:09, at 23:09, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I've just upgraded master to Karaf 4.0.8 and ActiveMQ 5.14.3. Actually
>we have following configuration:
>
>  * Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.3
>  * Apache Camel 2.16.4
>  * Apache CXF 3.1.5
>  * Apache Karaf 4.0.8
>
>I propose to release 7.0.0 this state this week as this configuration
>will let the users smooth transition from ServiceMix 6.1.x. Next we can
>start work on ServiceMix 7.1 which should include Camel 5.17.x or
>5.18.x and some other changed planned for ServiceMix 7 (like profiles,
>etc.)
>
>Kindly regards
>Krzysztof
>

>--
>Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)
>
>JEE & OSS Architect, Integration Architect
>Apache Software Foundation Member (http://apache.org/)
>Apache ServiceMix Committer & PMC Member
>(http://servicemix.apache.org/)
>Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC
>(http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release

Andrea Cosentino
+1.

Thanks Krzystof!
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:09 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I've just upgraded master to Karaf 4.0.8 and ActiveMQ 5.14.3. Actually we have following configuration:

  * Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.3
  * Apache Camel 2.16.4
  * Apache CXF 3.1.5
  * Apache Karaf 4.0.8

I propose to release 7.0.0 this state this week as this configuration will let the users smooth transition from ServiceMix 6.1.x. Next we can start work on ServiceMix 7.1 which should include Camel 5.17.x or 5.18.x and some other changed planned for ServiceMix 7 (like profiles, etc.)

Kindly regards

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release

Cristiano Costantini
+1
(waiting this glorious release since long! Thanks)

Cristiano