Powered by logo

Guillaume Nodet-3
Hossam Karim has kindly contributed some logos for ServiceMix. Thanks !
You can found them at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SM/Logo

The original idea was to have some "Powered by ServiceMix" logo and
these are somewhat different from the existing logo.
Personnaly, I'd like to have some with the current colors ...

The discussion is open...

Re: Powered by logo

jstrachan
On 3/24/06, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hossam Karim has kindly contributed some logos for ServiceMix. Thanks !

Great!

> The discussion is open...

I'm liking this one as its similar to our current logo
http://docs.codehaus.org/download/attachments/48788/sm-classic-3.png

but the ones on the left are kinda cute for a powered by logo

--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Powered by logo

Sanjiva Weerawarana
On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 16:46 +0100, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Hossam Karim has kindly contributed some logos for ServiceMix. Thanks !
> You can found them at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SM/Logo
>
> The original idea was to have some "Powered by ServiceMix" logo and
> these are somewhat different from the existing logo.
> Personnaly, I'd like to have some with the current colors ...
>
> The discussion is open...

The name should really be "Apache ServiceMix" ...

Sanjiva.