Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2016.12 release

Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2016.12 release

Regarding fixes and updates we did on bundles, I would like to release a
new set: ServiceMix Bundles 2016.12 release.

No objection ?

R: Preparing ServiceMix Bundles 2016.12 release

Andrea Cosentino
+1. Thanks JB!

  Il mer, 28 dic, 2016 alle 15:59, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   Hi all,