Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

servicer-mixer
I'm getting the following error trying to build a service assembly with two cxf binding components (consumer/provider) under servicemix 3.3:

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-cxf-bc:jar:3.3

Is there a way to get it manually from somewhere?

Thanks

Re: Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Try using 2008.r1 in place of 3.3.

The components are now shared between SMX3 and SMX4.

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 - 12:08, servicer-mixer wrote:

> I'm getting the following error trying to build a service assembly with two
> cxf binding components (consumer/provider) under servicemix 3.3:
>
> Missing:

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

servicer-mixer
Thanks, it built successfully. But now the provider component seems to be hanging... The last thing i see in the logs is coming from my credentials callback. Same config (servicemix 3.2.2) works fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

Freeman-2
Hi,

You need provide more details about your scenario, like your
configuration, what's your working flow, and any exception did you see?
Freeman

servicer-mixer wrote:
> Thanks, it built successfully. But now the provider component seems to be
> hanging... The last thing i see in the logs is coming from my credentials
> callback. Same config (servicemix 3.2.2) works fine. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Re: Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

servicer-mixer
Hi Freeman,

I have set up servicemix with a pair of cxf-bc components (consumer/provider). My client application uses axis (have to use jdk 1.4 on the client) to send a message to the consumer endpoint, the message is then sent directly to the provider endpoint. The provider endpoint is configured with addressing and security interceptors. The message contains binary pdf data as well as a string element that contains encoded xml. The request works fine when it's running under servicemix 3.2.2. However, when i update servicemix to 3.3 and the cxf-bc to 2008.01, processing stops in the provider component. The last thing i see in the console (running from eclipse) is my log messages from the security callback handler.
Using:
Eclipse: 3.4
JDK: 1.5
OS: WinXP

Re: Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

servicer-mixer
One thing I've noticed that is different is how the string xml element is handled.
With 3.2.2 both "<" and ">" are escaped.
However, with 3.2.3 only the "<" are escaped, while ">" are passed through.

Is there somewhere to 3.2.2 zip from? The links from download page are returning 404.

Thanks

Re: Problem using cxf binding component with 3.3

Freeman-2
If you can create a jira and append your testcase which can reproduce
your scenario easily, it would be very helpful for us to figure it out.
Thanks
Freeman

servicer-mixer wrote:
> One thing I've noticed that is different is how the string xml element is
> handled.
> With 3.2.2 both "<" and ">" are escaped.
> However, with 3.2.3 only the "<" are escaped, while ">" are passed through.
>
> Is there somewhere to 3.2.2 zip from? The links from download page are
> returning 404.

Although the 3.2.2 kit get removed from dist for saving disk space, but
you can always find the published version from maven central repo
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.2.2/apache-servicemix-3.2.2.zip