Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

ssamarug

Hi, I've just refactored an introductory document to the framework I'm proposing for Business Integration. Don't hesitate in commenting or reviewing. Be patient please, it's a first draft. I've tried to be more concise than in previous documents. Thanks!

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf

Re: Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

ssamarug
Sorry again, here goes the right link:

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf?raw=true

On Nov 6, 2017 11:36 PM, "Sebastian Samaruga" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I've just refactored an introductory document to the framework I'm
> proposing for Business Integration. Don't hesitate in commenting or
> reviewing. Be patient please, it's a first draft. I've tried to be more
> concise than in previous documents. Thanks!
>

> https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf
>
> Best,
> Sebastián Samaruga
> ---
> http://exampledotorg.blogspot.com.ar/2017/09/hi-everyone-im-
> sebastian-software.html

Re: Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for sharing. I gonna take a look.

On 11/07/2017 03:56 AM, Sebastian Samaruga wrote:

> Sorry again, here goes the right link:
>
> https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf?raw=true
>
> On Nov 6, 2017 11:36 PM, "Sebastian Samaruga" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I've just refactored an introductory document to the framework I'm
>> proposing for Business Integration. Don't hesitate in commenting or
>> reviewing. Be patient please, it's a first draft. I've tried to be more
>> concise than in previous documents. Thanks!
>>

>> https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf
>>
>> Best,
>> Sebastián Samaruga
>> ---
>> http://exampledotorg.blogspot.com.ar/2017/09/hi-everyone-im-
>> sebastian-software.html

Re: Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

Corrado Campisano
Hi Sebastian,

did you look at universaal?

It was meant for IOT and assisting aged/disabled people,
so it has ontologies for this domain only, and "static" ontologies, btw:
https://github.com/universAAL/platform/wiki/Ontologies-%28Quick%29

Still, you can do "semantic web client/server via the bus" like in this
example:
https://github.com/universAAL/platform/wiki/Running-the-lighting-sample

Also, you can do "push" with semantic events notifications,
registering as an event producer or event listener, on the bus.

Of courses, it misses all the useful bundles servicemix comes with,
but servicemix is a karaf custom distro
<https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/manual/src/main/asciidoc/developer-guide/custom-distribution.adoc>,
exactly like universaal is.

PS: I used servicemix 3.x to build a product
<http://www.servicemix.eu/apps.php> and I got bachelor with a dissertation
<http://www.servicemix.eu/_PEOPLE/Corrado/Tesi/Tesi.pdf>
about semantic web, implementing "DL2OWL"
<http://www.servicemix.eu/_DL2OWL/_1.0.0/>, which is sort of a CLI for
"editing ontologies"
(universaal's ones are "static", semantic turkey
<http://semanticturkey.uniroma2.it/>'s one are dynamic, thx to DL2OWL).

Regards,
Corrado.