Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

12

Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard
Hi,

I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
about that and remarks/comments.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard

Web page = ServiceMix-home.html

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Unfortunately, the default svn content type is text (not html).

Your site is not visible directly online.

I will checkout your mockup and deploy on my server.

On 07/15/2011 12:09 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz ideasite
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
> about that and remarks/comments.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>
> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
>
> Apache Committer
>
> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
> Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

James Strachan
Looks good! Nice work Charles.

Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
made it easier for folks to view btw :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration and Messaging

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard
Hi,

I will also make a copy on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>
> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
> made it easier for folks to view btw :)
>
> On 15 July 2011 11:09, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
>> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
>> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
>> about that and remarks/comments.
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>>
>> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles Moulliard
>>
>> Apache Committer
>>
>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>> Skype: cmoulliard
>>

> --
> James
> -------
> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>
> Open Source Integration and Messaging

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Lars Heinemann-3
Nice work, Charles.
Could you align the 3 big buttons fully to the right border?

Best regards,
Lars

--------------------------------------

Lars Heinemann
FuseSource
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
Blog: http://lhein.blogspot.com
Twitter: lhein77

Am 15.07.2011 um 12:09 schrieb Charles Moulliard:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
> about that and remarks/comments.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>
> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
>
> Apache Committer
>
> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
> Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard
Hi Lars,

Can you post your comments on the ticket :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2074 ?

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Lars Heinemann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice work, Charles.
> Could you align the 3 big buttons fully to the right border?
>

> Best regards,
> Lars
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> Lars Heinemann
> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com
> Blog: http://lhein.blogspot.com
> Twitter: lhein77
>

> Am 15.07.2011 um 12:09 schrieb Charles Moulliard:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
>> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
>> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
>> about that and remarks/comments.
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>>
>> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles Moulliard
>>
>> Apache Committer
>>
>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>> Skype: cmoulliard

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard

Web site is available here --> http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/

Regards,

Charles

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>
> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
> made it easier for folks to view btw :)
>
> On 15 July 2011 11:09, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
>> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
>> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
>> about that and remarks/comments.
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>>
>> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles Moulliard
>>
>> Apache Committer
>>
>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>> Skype: cmoulliard
>>

> --
> James
> -------
> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>
> Open Source Integration and Messaging

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Achim Nierbeck
Hi Charles,

that is nice looking :-)

regards, Achim

2011/7/15 Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Web site is available here --> http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>>
>> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
>> made it easier for folks to view btw :)
>>
>> On 15 July 2011 11:09, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
>>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
>>> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
>>> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
>>> about that and remarks/comments.
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>>>
>>> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles Moulliard
>>>
>>> Apache Committer
>>>
>>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>>> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>>> Skype: cmoulliard
>>>

>> --
>> James
>> -------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
>> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Open Source Integration and Messaging

*Achim Nierbeck*

Committer & Project Lead

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Thanks Charles, I don't deploy on my server in that case :)

On 07/15/2011 02:01 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Web site is available here -->  http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>>
>> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
>> made it easier for folks to view btw :)
>>
>> On 15 July 2011 11:09, Charles Moulliard<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
>>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
>>> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
>>> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
>>> about that and remarks/comments.
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>>>
>>> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles Moulliard
>>>
>>> Apache Committer
>>>
>>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>>> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>>> Skype: cmoulliard
>>>

>> --
>> James
>> -------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
>> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Open Source Integration and Messaging

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Freeman-2
Hi Charles,

Looks great.
Thanks
Freeman
On 2011-7-15, at 下午8:01, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Web site is available here --> http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>>
>> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
>> made it easier for folks to view btw :)
>>
>> On 15 July 2011 11:09, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
>>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not
>>> yet
>>> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
>>> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
>>> about that and remarks/comments.
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>>>
>>> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles Moulliard
>>>
>>> Apache Committer
>>>
>>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>>> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>>> Skype: cmoulliard
>>>

>> --
>> James
>> -------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
>> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Open Source Integration and Messaging

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Gert Vanthienen
L.S.,

Thanks Charles for doing this new web design mockup!  It's good bit
more 'colorful' than the basic proposal I came up with (reminds me to
stay away from web design and focus on development ;))!

Before we start implementing this, we should probably try to alter the
HTML code itself to a more contemporary HTML and CSS style.  If we
want to reuse the same design for the website, the documentation and
the web console we will only benefit of the extra effort we have to do
right now to factor out as much as possible of the design into the
CSS.  That way, any future improvements or changes we make just have
to be done in the CSS without having to copy all the inline styles and
the different tables used to layout things as well.

Also, I notice that the boxes on the right hand side are full images
right now.  Would it be possible to extract the images from that and
just create real divs with those images and a background color?

Anyway, once again - nice work!

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Charles, I don't deploy on my server in that case :)

> On 07/15/2011 02:01 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Web site is available here -->  http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan<[hidden email]>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>>>
>>> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
>>> made it easier for folks to view btw :)

>>> --
>>> James
>>> -------
>>> FuseSource
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
>>> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>> Open Source Integration and Messaging
>>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard
Hi Gert,

This is what I plan to do in the next step : extract styling stuffs
and place them in css files. But first, I would like to have a go/no
go - consensus from community before doing that investment. I will
check what I can do with right buttons - Would you like that the text
is defined according to div and keep the button = rectangle + picture
?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Gert Vanthienen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> Thanks Charles for doing this new web design mockup!  It's good bit
> more 'colorful' than the basic proposal I came up with (reminds me to
> stay away from web design and focus on development ;))!
>
> Before we start implementing this, we should probably try to alter the
> HTML code itself to a more contemporary HTML and CSS style.  If we
> want to reuse the same design for the website, the documentation and
> the web console we will only benefit of the extra effort we have to do
> right now to factor out as much as possible of the design into the
> CSS.  That way, any future improvements or changes we make just have
> to be done in the CSS without having to copy all the inline styles and
> the different tables used to layout things as well.
>
> Also, I notice that the boxes on the right hand side are full images
> right now.  Would it be possible to extract the images from that and
> just create real divs with those images and a background color?
>
> Anyway, once again - nice work!
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> FuseSource
> Web: http://fusesource.com
>

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thanks Charles, I don't deploy on my server in that case :)
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 07/15/2011 02:01 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Web site is available here -->  http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles

>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard
I have added a menu bar with CSS style. What do you about that ?

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Gert,
>
> This is what I plan to do in the next step : extract styling stuffs
> and place them in css files. But first, I would like to have a go/no
> go - consensus from community before doing that investment. I will
> check what I can do with right buttons - Would you like that the text
> is defined according to div and keep the button = rectangle + picture
> ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
>
> Apache Committer
>
> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
> Skype: cmoulliard
>

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Gert Vanthienen
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> L.S.,
>>

>> Thanks Charles for doing this new web design mockup!  It's good bit
>> more 'colorful' than the basic proposal I came up with (reminds me to
>> stay away from web design and focus on development ;))!
>>
>> Before we start implementing this, we should probably try to alter the
>> HTML code itself to a more contemporary HTML and CSS style.  If we
>> want to reuse the same design for the website, the documentation and
>> the web console we will only benefit of the extra effort we have to do
>> right now to factor out as much as possible of the design into the
>> CSS.  That way, any future improvements or changes we make just have
>> to be done in the CSS without having to copy all the inline styles and
>> the different tables used to layout things as well.
>>
>> Also, I notice that the boxes on the right hand side are full images
>> right now.  Would it be possible to extract the images from that and
>> just create real divs with those images and a background color?
>>
>> Anyway, once again - nice work!
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Gert Vanthienen
>> ------------------------
>> FuseSource
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thanks Charles, I don't deploy on my server in that case :)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB

>>> --
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Nice work, thx Charles!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:09, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a HTML project based on Lukasz idea
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-731). The menu is not yet
> finalized (contain text) but before to continue and mount it in
> servicemix-site using scalate, I would prefer to have your opinion
> about that and remarks/comments.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>
> Web page = ServiceMix-home.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Moulliard
>
> Apache Committer
>
> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
> Skype: cmoulliard

Open Source SOA

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

What about moving the sources in a sandbox area ?

Open Source SOA

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard
This is the case Guillaume -->

On 19/07/11 10:36, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> What about moving the sources in a sandbox area ?
>
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 14:01, Charles Moulliard<[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Web site is available here -->  http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, James Strachan<[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Looks good! Nice work Charles.
>>>
>>> Checking out the project on people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/ would have
>>> made it easier for folks to view btw :)

>>> --
>>> James
>>> -------
>>> FuseSource
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Twitter: jstrachan, fusenews
>>> Blog: http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>> Open Source Integration and Messaging

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Eric Johnson
You know that there is a version of the site based on Lukask ideas and
implemented using Scalate already in the sandbox?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/website20

It would make a good starting point.....

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 4:38 AM, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is the case Guillaume -->
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>

> On 19/07/11 10:36, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>> What about moving the sources in a sandbox area ?
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 14:01, Charles
>> Moulliard<[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Web site is available here -->  http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles

--
Principle Technical Writer
FuseSource
Blog: http://documentingit.blogspot.com/
Twitter: finnmccumial

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

I'd like to spend some time on that, so I'm going to start merging
both sites.   The scalate one is a better starting point, so I plan to
start from there and merge some design from Charles's one.

Open Source SOA

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Charles Moulliard

I have updated the ServiceMix web site to move the styles from the
html page in style.css file. Your comments/remarks are welcome.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard/
http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Charles Moulliard
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is the case Guillaume -->
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/sandbox/cmoulliard
>

> On 19/07/11 10:36, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>> What about moving the sources in a sandbox area ?
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 14:01, Charles
>> Moulliard<[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Web site is available here -->  http://people.apache.org/~cmoulliard/smx/
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Proposition of new HTML website for ServiceMix based on Lukask ideas

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Thanks Charles,

I will take a look later tonight or tomorrow morning.