RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client and JAX-WS, Where is XMLStreamException?

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client and JAX-WS, Where is XMLStreamException?

Scott Luttenberg

I am now merging my JAX-WS into my JBI client app - and running into
another problem with a missing class.  The class I need is:

javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException

Where is this defined?

Thanks,
Scott

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client and JAX-WS, Where is XMLStreamException?

MONTGOMERY, ANDREW [AG-Contractor/1000]
Scott,

This is a part of Sun's Java WSDP 1.6 or your favorite StAX implementation.

While I may be wrong, I believe it was introduced with JSR 173 (aka StAX).

Anyone?

Andrew

I am now merging my JAX-WS into my JBI client app - and running into
another problem with a missing class.  The class I need is:

javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException

Where is this defined?

Thanks,
Scott

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

Re: [servicemix-user] JBI Client and JAX-WS, Where is XMLStreamException?

Dan Diephouse-2
Yes, you'll need the stax api jar:

http://dist.codehaus.org/stax/jars

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions LLC
http://netzooid.com

Re: [servicemix-user] JBI Client and JAX-WS, Where is XMLStreamException?

Bruce Snyder
On 11/8/05, Scott Luttenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am now merging my JAX-WS into my JBI client app - and running into
> another problem with a missing class.  The class I need is:
>
> javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
>
> Where is this defined?

Scott,

You can fetch the necessary JARs for the StAX API here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/stax/jars/

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

RE: [servicemix-user] JBI Client and JAX-WS, Where is XMLStreamException?

Scott Luttenberg
Thanks - I'll give that a try!

Scott