Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that
unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF and
Karaf to provide a complete, enterprise-ready ESB powered by OSGi.
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.
The project focus of Apache ServiceMix is the assembly of the integration
container, the actual functionality is being maintained in related projects
like Apache Karaf, Apache CXF, Apache Camel and Apache ActiveMQ.
- We have released 3 sets of OSGi bundles and some Specs bundles.
- We plan to migrate our repositories to gitbox during the next weeks.
- We should focus more intensively on ServiceMix assembly based on the newest
Apache Camel and Apache Karaf, what was a bit outstanding last months.
- We should focus on documentation and samples improvement.
- Activity on the mailing lists and in JIRA is on the same level like in the
last period. We had some contributions.
- Currently 21 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Andrea Cosentino on Wed Mar 15 2017
Committer base changes
- Currently 50 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Andrea Cosentino at Sun Mar 13 2016
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.09 on September 23 2018
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.10 on November 06 2018
- Apache ServiceMix Specs (jaxb-api, jaxws-api) on November 19 2018
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2018.11 on December 06 2018
- 94 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 94 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months