Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that
unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF and
Karaf to provide a complete, enterprise-ready ESB powered by OSGi.
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.
## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceMix was founded 2007-09-19 (12 years ago)
There are currently 50 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:3.
Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2017-03-15.
- No new committers. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2016-03-13.
## Project Activity:
- During the last period we have released 3 sets of OSGi bundles:
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.09 on October 03 2019
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.10 on November 01 2019
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.11 on November 29 2019
- After the first release of Apache Camel 3.x we would like
to work on a new line of ServiceMix based on the newest version
of Apache Camel and Apache Karaf
## Community Health:
- During the last period the activity of the community (mailing lists, JIRA,
releases) has been slower than during the last period.
- As the most work is done in the dependency projects and the activity
in ServiceMix project is slower, we actually observe no potential
candidates to be invited as committer or PMC member