Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that
unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF and
Karaf to provide a complete, enterprise-ready ESB powered by OSGi.
There are no outstanding issues requiring board attention.
## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceMix was founded 2007-09-19 (12 years ago)
There are currently 50 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:3.
Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2017-03-15.
- No new committers. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2016-03-13.
## Project Activity:
- During the last period we have released 3 sets of OSGi bundles:
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.06 on June 28 2019
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.07 on August 04 2019
- Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2019.08 on September 05 2019
- We should focus more intensively on ServiceMix assembly based on the
newestApache Camel and Apache Karaf, what was a bit outstanding last
- We should focus on documentation and samples improvement.
## Community Health:
Due to summer vacation the activity of the community (mailing lists, JIRA,
releases) has been a bit slower than during the last period.
- [hidden email] had a 44% increase in traffic in the past quarter
(49 emails compared to 34)
- [hidden email] had a 39% decrease in traffic in the past
quarter (191 emails compared to 309)
- [hidden email] had a 366% increase in traffic in the past
quarter (14 emails compared to 3)
- 75 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (-8% decrease)
- 72 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-13% decrease)
- 459 commits in the past quarter (-21% decrease)
- 6 code contributors in the past quarter (no change)
- 1 PR opened on GitHub, past quarter (-75% decrease)
- 1 PR closed on GitHub, past quarter (-75% decrease)