Re: Changing locationURI for a provider HTTP endpoint

Re: Changing locationURI for a provider HTTP endpoint

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Bertrand,

Two things:
- you can use http://0.0.0.0:8193/MonService/ as locationURI : it allows SMX to
listen on all server interface
- I have written a wiki explaining how externalize properties using a Spring
placeholder :
http://servicemix.apache.org/4-beginner-outsource-su-configuration-in-a-properties-file.html

On Thu 18/12/08 14:04, bgoetzmann [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With ServiceMix 3.3, I defined a provider endpoint for the
> servicemix-http
component; so I used a xbean descriptor in which I set the attribute
> locationURI as this:
>
> locationURI="http://localhost:8193/MonService/"
> Of course, the xbean.xml is packaged in a SU and this SU in a SA.
>
> In fact I would not hard code the host part of the URI, that is
> "localhost"
in the example above.
> I would like to have a way the fetch this host name from a
> configuration
file for example, or with the help of some bean that would be able to
> change
the host name before the endpoint is activated.

> I'm sure that it's common use case.
> What are the different approaches for such case?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Bertrand.

RE: Changing locationURI for a provider HTTP endpoint

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Bertrand,

for your WSN issue, could you please provide the xbean.xml and your SU pom.xml ?

(http://www.nabble.com/Including-component%27s-jar-files-td21054
Envoyé : jeudi 18 décembre 2008 14:16
> À : u
> [hidden email]
Objet : Re: Changing locationURI for a provider HTTP endpoint

> Hi Bertrand,
>
> Two things:
> - you can use http://0.0.0.0:8193/MonService/ as locationURI : it
> allows SMX to
listen on all server interface
> - I have written a wiki explaining how externalize properties using a
> Spring
placeholder :
> http://servicemix.apache.org/4-beginner-outsource-su-configurat
> ion-in-a-properties-file.html