Re: WSDL dynamic generation behavior

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
 Thanks for your feedback Guillaume.

 Do you want some help to patch the HTTP component ?

 On Thu 27/11/08 17:17, "Guillaume Nodet" [hidden email] wrote:
 I have been working some days ago on improving servicemix-http new
 components to support WS-Addressing and found the need to
 automatically generate the binding in such case.
 It still need some work, but once its done, it should be very easy
 add this automatic generation to the main endpoint itself if the
 target endpoint has a WSDL description.

 On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
<[hidden email] [1]> wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I use ServiceMix 3.3 (with 2008.01 components).
 >
 > I have a CXF-SE component using a POJO. The xbean.xml of this
 > component is the following :

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]
[2] http://www.nanthrax.net/
[3] http://www.nanthrax.net/
[4] http://0.0.0.0:8282/myService/
[5] http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out
[6] mailto:hannel@1471dd
[7] mailto:[hidden email]
[8] http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net</font
[9] http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
[10] http://fusesource.com

Re: WSDL dynamic generation behavior

Sure, that would be very nice.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Thanks for your feedback Guillaume.
>
>  Do you want some help to patch the HTTP component ?
>
>  Regards
>  JB
>  --
>  Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>  [hidden email]
>  BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
>  http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
>
>  On Thu 27/11/08 17:17, "Guillaume Nodet" [hidden email] wrote:
>  I have been working some days ago on improving servicemix-http new
>  components to support WS-Addressing and found the need to
>  automatically generate the binding in such case.
>  It still need some work, but once its done, it should be very easy
>  add this automatic generation to the main endpoint itself if the
>  target endpoint has a WSDL description.
>
>  On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> <[hidden email] [1]> wrote:
>  > Hi all,
>  >
>  > I use ServiceMix 3.3 (with 2008.01 components).
>  >
>  > I have a CXF-SE component using a POJO. The xbean.xml of this
>  > component is the following :
>  >
>  >
>
> Links: