Re: Which BC should i use in order to simulate a proxy between 2machines?

Re: Which BC should i use in order to simulate a proxy between 2machines?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Liav,

there is no special groupId or artifactId to define on your SU pom.xml.

You can configure a http component based SU in producer mode.

A provider endpoint is a client-side jbi endpoint which can receive requests from
the NMR and send them to a given url where the service is provided.

You can setup a http producer like this :

<http:endpoint service="test:MyProviderService"
               endpoint="myProvider"
               role="provider"
               locationURI="http://localhost:8192/Service/"
               wsdlResource="classpath:provider.wsdl" />

where locationURI is the service on the remote machine.

On Sun 21/12/08 09:01, Liav Ezer [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My aim is to consume a web service from machine A via an ESB installed
> on
machine B.

> The web service is known only to machine B (He has the wsdl file). I, as
user from machine C want to consume this web service by asking it from
> the
ESB.

> The ESB is acting as a relaying proxy between me (the client) & machine A
> by
exposing a new wsdl which is the same as the original one beside the
> <wsdlsoap:address location=...> attribute.
>
> 1. When writing the root pom.xml file - which groupId & artifactId should
use ?

> 2. Which BC should i use in order to use serviceMix relay
> functionality?
> Thanks.

Re: Which BC should i use in order to simulate a proxy between 2machines?

Liav Ezer
Hi Jean,

Thanks for you quick reply & excuse my ESB ignorance as i'm new to it...

I'm back to the first pom.xml file (which resides in the root dir'):

As i understand it, this file suppose to create my first SU & enrich my local repository with missing plugins.

Can i specify my own groupId & artifactId & run "mvn install":

For example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.liav</groupId>
  <artifactId>liav</artifactId>

  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <name>Tutorial</name>
  <url>http://servicemix.org</url>
</project>

Then run the following maven command accordingly:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-unit -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.liav -DartifactId=tutorial-file-su

Thanks.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote

jb@nanthrax.net