Re: how to deploy my Jbi component in in a ServiceMix xmlconfiguration file?

Re: how to deploy my Jbi component in in a ServiceMix xmlconfiguration file?

 you can download the ServiceMix 3.3 src tarball. The components
(including shared lib) is in the components directory.

 You can browse directly the source code here :
 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/servicemix/components/

 For example, for the HTTP component, you can found the bootstrap
class implementation here :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/servicemix/components/bindings/servicemix-http/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/http/HttpBootstrap.java?view=log

 On Fri 28/11/08 09:49, SY-1 [hidden email] wrote:

 Hi all !

 In fact i found the solution ! i've just to implement the
ServiceUnitManager
 class! But the point is how i could find the servicemix's
implementation of
 their component to see how they did; also when i download the source
there's
 nothing regarding the bootstrap class, component class all waht i
had it
 *.class and others classes that they didn't show the components is
 installed!

 Thanks in advance !

Links:
------